Saturday, June 30, 2012

Wild Horses, a Slice of Life

 Wild Horses, Portraits of Freedom
As a result of my trips out to visit the wild horse herds in AZ, CO and NM, I am doing a series of small portraits. My goal is to give an intimate glimpse into individual horses and my visual and emotional response to their beauty. The paintings are on cradled wood, so they can be easily hung or placed as freestanding art. Shipping, (with in the continental U.S. is free).
This beautiful Buckskin is Bugs, a band stallion at the Sand Wash Basin. To learn more about Bugs, visit the Sand Wash Basin Wild Horses web page. I had the opportunity to watch Bugs and his band on several days this summer. This is one of my favorite bands to paint!


"Bugs" 
8x8
Oil on cradled wood
SOLD

2 comments:

Karen McLain said...

This little painting sold quickly! Thank you Cynthia!

Hjemmeside said...

Thanks for a grreat read